NEK Regional Plan
The purpose of the Regional Plan is to guide future growth and development in the Northeast Kingdom. The regional plan offers goals and strategies to foster economic development, preserve historic and cultural resources, guide traditional development patterns and address other quality of life issues in our region.
The plan is consulted for:
• Guidance on regional planning efforts.
• Developments that are regional in scope.
• Act 250 and Section 248 proceedings.
• Grant application references.
• State Agency program guidance.
• Local level planning, transportation and economic development programs
2015 Regional Plan - Amendment 2018Plan Sections are provided below. (Full Plan available for download)
Volume III - Regional Transportation Plan for the Northeast Kingdom
Addendum to Regional Transportation Plan
Questions or Comments? contact Dave Snedeker firstname.lastname@example.org